2018 ram pick up

-
I had a 76 ford 4 wheel drive that absolutely got stuck every time I got it in the med. I tpuled w/ the left front and right rear only when in 4 wheel drive. The chevy I HAD later would spin
all of them.
DONE W/ THIS THREAD, NO USE ARGUING W/ AN IDIOT . WON`T EVEN OPEN THIS THREAD AGAIN. RAVE ON CATSHIT !

Stay on track here never said anything about Chevys..and FORDS are still the BEST truck built..
WE KNOW, JUST BECAUSE U GOT ONE. BET EVEYTHING U OWN IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE`S. SO HOW FAST IS UR LITTLE HOTROD? BET IT WILL OUTRUN EVERY OTHER MOPAR IN THE WORLD, HUH ? DONE W/ THIS THREAD, NO USE AGRGUING W/ AN IDIOT, OUTA HERE/DONE / ZILCH/ WON`T OPEN THIS THREAD AGAIN. RAVE ON CATSHIT !!!

One of my friends circa 1990, had a '77 Dodge club cab 4x4 which NEVER got stuck, and even pulled out others who did.

He traded that for a 69 Hemi RR convertible (long story posted elsewhere), sold the RR for 10K, went out the next day and bought a one year old ford 4x4, which got stuck almost every time he took it out. The rest of that 10K was gone in a month with nothing else to show for it.

He would have been better off keeping the Dodge

WE KNOW, JUST BECAUSE U GOT ONE. BET EVEYTHING U OWN IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE`S. SO HOW FAST IS UR LITTLE HOTROD? BET IT WILL OUTRUN EVERY OTHER MOPAR IN THE WORLD, HUH ? DONE W/ THIS THREAD, NO USE AGRGUING W/ AN IDIOT, OUTA HERE/DONE / ZILCH/ WON`T OPEN THIS THREAD AGAIN. RAVE ON CATSHIT !!!
Notice that his name it stroked340? But he doesn’t even run a 340 in his car. He has a 360 and if I’m not mistaken it’s not even stroked.

I like all vehicles, and am open minded.
My dad has an 06 F-150 2wd truck, it is a smooth riding truck, but the seats are horrible after a 30 mile drive.
My buddy had a 16 F-150 4x4 truck, under-powered, pos with the 5.0 motor, he did not keep it very long, and he is die-hard Ford guy.
I bought a new 17 3500 ram this year, it will haul anything, but a rough riding gas hog.
I use my 78 W-150 truck most of the time, it rides good, gets better mileage than the new one.

Aren’t the new Ferds recyclable? After all, they made of aluminum, like my beer cans. Lol!! Wouldn’t want to dump a bunch of pillows in the bed cause it will crack and dent!!

Man,and what a pig this 2017 lamb sucks down gas..my F150 gets wayyyyyyyy better gas mileage:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Notice that his name it stroked340? But he doesn’t even run a 340 in his car. He has a 360 and if I’m not mistaken it’s not even stroked.

WELL YOUR MISTAKEN..but no surprise considering the source:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

An 07 for a rental? Nice insurance company you got LOL
Getting real good mileage being wrote off eh??
When will they aassess your head trauma?

Speaking of douche bags here's the BIGGEST one from Canada Stevie boy:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:..

Thought you had me on ignore Dave? Is that Dave with one "duh" or 2? For example duh Dave. Or duh-duh-Dave? Those previous questions in above post I asked you were out of concern.(still answered fyi) I know that Obama care has it's problems, but I truly believe you can't keep going thru life undiagnosed. It will only help us help you. Are you listening Dave? LET US HELP YOU. GO GET HELP. GO to the Ford dealership and trade in the Duster (if they'll take it). That's step #1 on your long road to recovery. I offer help and solutions but you always resort to name calling?Does it make you feel better? Christmas can be stressful and I understand and sympathize for you.
All the best in the holiday season and I hope you don' get tricked by that hobo again with the mistletoe belt buckle.
Feliz Navidad
Speaking of douche bags here's the BIGGEST one from Canada Stevie boy:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:..

Thought you had me on ignore Dave? Is that Dave with one "duh" or 2? For example duh Dave. Or duh-duh-Dave? Those previous questions in above post I asked you were out of concern.(still answered fyi) I know that Obama care has it's problems, but I truly believe you can't keep going thru life undiagnosed. It will only help us help you. Are you listening Dave? LET US HELP YOU. GO GET HELP. GO to the Ford dealership and trade in the Duster (if they'll take it). That's step #1 on your long road to recovery. I offer help and solutions but you always resort to name calling?Does it make you feel better? Christmas can be stressful and I understand and sympathize for you.
All the best in the holiday season and I hope you don' get tricked by that hobo again with the mistletoe belt buckle.
Feliz Navidad

That'll be the day I ever need help from a lowlife like you..Obama care thats for the lowlifes like you..trust me I'm in a MUCH higher income bracket to ever need it...by the way its..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

My last reply got deleted, Ill redo that later. For now all I wish is that you get help, not from me but from anybody(except the hobo with the Mistletoe beltbuckle). This is a tough time of year for a lot of people.
Happy Hannukah Dave
That'll be the day I ever need help from a lowlife like you..Obama care thats for the lowlifes like you..trust me I'm in a MUCH higher income bracket to ever need it...by the way its..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Why was my last reply to Dave/Stroked340 deleted? No name calling/swearing whatsoever?? On my part anyway.
I got some pretty thick skin, but you want to delete posts? Maybe delete post #64? If not no big deal, I can handle it.
Now you can see why he has been banned before lol.
Feliz Navidad

-
Back