2018 SRT Durango!!!

-
Finally but knowing the price of an SRT8 Cherokee.....my Legacy looks really good.

Great !! But, at what price point $75K., @ 4800 lbs. ? the same platform as the Jeep Grand Cherokee . Yuk !

They should come up with a cool new for the top performer...like...I dont know...maybe...ram charger
:poke:

just saw it on YouTube, i think it's nice looking, and badass...why knock on the brand we all love!?!?!?

Sorry, but that thing is badass, way better looking then anything Generally Motorised, or ford has put out, they dont have balls enough to put something out like this. Yeah it's going to be very pricey, but i bet there still a line waiting to buy one!!

Fugly like everything else Mopar/Fiat puts out..
must be a chevy or ford lover !
Maybe but I won't be standing in that line, I'm already in line at the soup kitchen
haters have a deeper problem. maybe jealousy because they can`t afford one ? I can`t afford one , but I wish they`d offer the 392 in a standerd cab, short bed ram p/u . stripped down w/o all the extras.

Underlying issues with that guy third member stroked340

Last edited:
Nice! Won't be long, a lot of the ladies going to get groceries will be in faster cars than a lot of the older hot rods on the street... :D

I still think he got picked on when he was little. Or eat paint chips when he was a kid...HAHA

IMG_5101.JPG

-
Back