2021 Woodward Dream Cruise Over!

-

LO23M8B

Reaction score
Wow what a job just to get thru it. Had a great time. Boy the south side was crazy! Tons of Hellcats. Wish I could afford one maybe two. lol. I didn't get a chance to see a Stanly Steamer this year but the earliest thing I saw was a rumble seat and up to 2021 Hellcats. Lots of families having picnics on the medium. Kids running around and not running in the streets. Over a million people and I didn't see any alcohol or drugs. Everyone got along. Just say it ain't so. Couldn't get my car out in time but took the wife's (not really) conv. Dart out and my friend brought out his perfect 64 Fury 900hp Hemi. Our group had everything from a 1974 LTD woody wagon, 69 1/2 RR 6 pack, 68 440 RR hot rod. 68 Cornet R/T and more. Good to see everyone after 2 years. No cruise last year but a lot of people still showed up but not us. I didn't take many pics but I'll post some in the next day or two.

Got a shirt. Got the heck out. It was too packed. Mailing one to DentalDart & RPMagoo. I was in Royal Oak area by the old 50's gas station

20210821_150311.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back