2023 14th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - Here We Go Again!!!

-
Once again, Mother Nature ruled qualifying so no Pole bonus point again this week.
Heavy rain is forecast through 8pm EDT Sunday in the Charlotte area. We might be watching this race on Monday. We'll have to wait to see what Mike Joy and the broadcast booth says.

Last edited:
Kyle Larson and Danny Hamlin to win today, Mikie needs a double win today @Sublime one on this day I thank you for your great service you gave so we can keep our freedoms, and to all that have served in this pickem nascar thread. Thank you men

20230519_165637.jpg

Last edited:
Coca-Cola 600 race picks:

#12 Blaney
#24 Byron

for whenever they get this race in

Continuing rain has postponed the Coca-Cola 600 to Monday at 3:00pm EDT (Noon PDT) ib Fox.

Continuing rain has postponed the Coca-Cola 600 to Monday at 3:00pm EDT (Noon PDT) ib Fox.
I love the tribute the TV station and nascar is doing for our fallen heroes tonight, my heroes are all that gave there lives, and kept the freedoms possible we have today.

Just a man on the hill in northeast Arkansas

That blind squirrel found a big enough nut to last awhile! 'ocdart' (FABO) hit the FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" exacta by being the only player to pick race winner #12 Ryan Blaney for -5 bonus points.
Congrats also to '44070dart' (FABO), 'Avispa' (FABO), 'Back in Time' (FABO) 'ocdart' (FABO) and 'Yunick13' (FABO) for correctly picking the race runner-up #24 William Byron. Each picked up
-3 bonus points.

#12 Ryan Blaney was the race leader at the end of Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3.
#54 Ty Gibbs was in 2nd place at the end of Stage 1. #24 William Byron was in 2nd place at the end of both Stage 2 and Stage 3.
'ocdart' (FABO) had the low-net score honor for the race with
-14.5 points.

Here are the game standings following the 2023 Coca-Cola 600 Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway:
44070dart (FABO) 106.0 24 L9
(S2-1)(S3-1) 2 34 -3 119.0
Yunick13 (FABO) 127.5 5 24
(S2-1)(S3-1) 30 2 -3 138.5
cuda20 (FABO) 123.5 5 8 30 6 141.5
riverdawg (FBBO) 162.0 L19 L1 3 22 174.5
Avispa (FABO) 166.5
(S2-1)(S3-1) 2 30 -3 177.5
LocuMob (FABO) 162.5 L19 L9 3 34 181.0
Sublime one (FABO) 162.0 L11 L8 35 6 182.5
fishmens67 (FABO) 168.5 4 9 11 34 191.0
Back in Time (FABO) 192.5 24 8 (S2-1)(S2-1) 2 6 -3 191.5
Dart_Doctor (FABO) 171.5 L9 L5 34 30 203.5
ocdart (FABO) 228.0 12 24
(S1-2)(S2-3)(S3-3) 1 2 -5 -3 213.5
memike (FABO) 195.5 5 11 30 35 226.0

As a reminder here's a quick explanation of what the above numbers represent:

(your score before the race) (race pick car #) (race pick car #) (Competition Caution bonus point) (race pick finish position) (race pick finish position) (race winner/runner-up bonus points) (your score after the race)
Please let me know if I show either your Pole or Race picks incorrectly or if you have any questions.
The next race on the 2023 schedule is the Enjoy Illinois 300 presented by TicketSmarter at World Wide Technology Raceway.
Please post your picks for the next race and let me know if you want to "lock" them in for future weeks. I will put an "L" before either your Pole pick or your race picks to show they've been "locked".
As always, you can always make different picks each week. Your "locked" picks will always be there should you forget to post your race picks, your computer malfunctions or the site should go down temporarily.
Don't forget to get your picks for the Enjoy Illinois 300 at World Wide Technology Raceway posted before the green flag drops at approximately 3:45pm EDT (12:45pm PDT) on Sunday, June 4.

Your Pole Pick for World Wide Technology Raceway will need to be posted before qualifying starts at 10:45am EDT (7:45am PDT) on Saturday, June 3.

Last edited:
Well, the first time I don't pick Blainy to win he pulls of a great race, congratulations @ocdart

Its chilly down here in the basement, having the worst year ever :BangHead:
But its all good, I have a strategy that might get me above ocdart next race :thumbsup:

But its all good, I have a strategy that might get me above ocdart next race :thumbsup:
He will have to work to beat my bottom of the heap total from last year! My only goal this year was not to be last. But hey, if I am gonna be last I want to be dead last!

You only have one way to go now. It's not like everyone else. Theirs can get worse , but better is better.

Stick with the 12 and 22.
I think the old savvy veterans are going to put on a show the rest of the year.
I believe Harvick will win the cup.

THIS JUST IN...

Chase Elliott has been suspended by NASCAR for the Cup race on Sunday, June 4, at World Wide Technology Raceway for intentionally wrecking Denny Hamlin last Monday at Charlotte.
Corey Lajoie will be in the #9 at World Wide Technology Raceway.
Carson Hocevar will fill in for Corey Lajoie in the #7.

For anyone with 'locked' picks of the #9, or who may pick #9 for the 06/04/23 race thinking Chase Elliott is the driver, you will get whatever finish the #9 gets in that race. You're always able to 'unlock' your pick and go with someone else.

Chase Elliott will return to the #9 the following weekend at Sonoma.

Larson for the pole, Blaney and Lagono for the win please

-
Back