2024 Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle - postscript

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, Carlisle was again the Mopar event that stands head and shoulders above all others! They had to move the A-bodies this year because they ran out of space for us in the old location. There were 21 different A-body classes!
I was floored to take first place in 1970-72 A-body Dodge Modified (excluding Demon - they have their own classes). There were 18 cars in the class and the quality of the cars in the class gets better and better.
Building a great car is almost always a group effort and the list of those helping me was really long, but I wanted to make a shout out to #moparmat2000 for the modified shift linkage to attach the stock console shifter to an A500 and the conversion of a manual washer foot pump to trigger an electric washer pump, to both Matt and #Trailbeast and others here for technical info in the frame modifications and wiring for the A500, to #j_anderson for the most special of engine call outs, and all the others who have offered info and advice when I got stuck. THANK YOU FABO FOR THE MOST VALUABLE SITE ON THE INTERWEB!!!

I HOPE THAT OTHERS WILL POST THEIR AWARDS FROM CARLISLE 2024!

first place at Carlisle 2024 2.jpg

first place at Carlisle 2024.jpg

Very nice Dart you have there!

I posted elsewhere the Sunday of, but here ya go... My Shelby Dakota took the Dakota class.
66547.jpeg
66541.jpeg

While I was at Carlisle, Lou Costabile from My Car Story spent some time with me and the GT. Here is the video that is posted on his YouTube channel. Good thing he sent me a link... I don't even understand what a YouTube Channel is!!!

While I was at Carlisle, Lou Costabile from My Car Story spent some time with me and the GT. Here is the video that is posted on his YouTube channel. Good thing he sent me a link... I don't even understand what a YouTube Channel is!!!

sweet video!

-
Back