20yrold wnt To Move SouthCarolina Please

-
abodyjoe - Ye-hah, I'll bet people stop there every damn day wanting to buy something!!! Looks like a gold mine to me.

To the OP - now's the time to come down for sure. Property values are (in this area) about 30% less than they were 3 years ago. There are areas around where it's pretty cheap land, but no (decent) jobs for 50-60 miles. That also means no babes for 50 or 60 miles, at least none with a full set of original teeth!:wack:
C

You have $300000 to build a strip? With no timing, no parking, no return road, no concrete burn out/ box? You don't know what it costs. The damn permit.

You'll want to stay out of Walterboro. Property prices are real nice compared to where you are now, but jobs are SCARCE, and Walterboro is the drug capital of the east coast.

cheapest place to live is in Springfield Missouri, the standard of living is low enough so people can survive and most make 3 to 4x what they need to survive. What you call a hicktown area.

GREEN1
(You have $300000 to build a strip? With no timing, no parking, no return road, no concrete burn out/ box? You don't know what it costs. The damn permit)

HOW it my own privite track its not gonna be looking like english town but it will be good enough and free , 30 grand No , but skills, heavy machines , and some knowledge goes a long way thank you very much

MY OWN PRIVITE TRACK IN MY BACK YARD, my buddy has a motocross track , you can do what ever you want as long as noise leval meets you codes your fine and you dont live in a privite village like this wack *** NY , read plan first befor you say Dum quiestions

HOLYYYY FUKKK where does he live that he can have all them cars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON TOWNS IN S.C. ?????????

-
Back