225 /6 71 Demon clean

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why did I think it was gonna be a 225 with a 6 71 blower on it??? lol

Looks clean. Don't like the plaid interior though. :dontknow:

Wylde1.

ya im thinkin it could be a little fishy, considerin that AND he has the VIN listed...no1 in there right mind should do that

I've never listed a vin, but why shouldn't someone? I understand other, more sensitive information, but what harm could someone do with a vin?

This car has been on C.L. for over a year first for $12K .Now it looks like someone else bought it and is taking a loss and trying to dump it .The previous ad said their mechanic stated it might be a duster .i think this car was either cloned from another a-body or the current owner doesn't know mopars and his (chevy/ford)? mechanic told them no way it could be a Demon with a /6.Either way if your interested in this car check it out good and do the research.There's something just not right here IMO.

With a VIN someone could get your address.

Chuck

I can do the same thing with a telephone number, full name, or any number of other things. I just didn't know if there was something sinister like getting a replacement title in their name or something....

Besides, I welcome someone dumb enough to come to my home with malevolent or malicious intentions. I've got a good dog and something that goes BOOM!

I've never listed a vin, but why shouldn't someone? I understand other, more sensitive information, but what harm could someone do with a vin?

Anyone can take the vin into the sos and get a title without anyone seeing the car. Then its just a matter of picking up your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back