-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a good running 225/& 904 trans. Would trade for Motor mounts to put 440 to /6. 440 a body headers. SBP rims. ????? Hate to see a good motor go to scrap. Have a super six manifold with carb that goes with it. Any offers considered.:coffee2:

What type of car and year. I am looking for the super six accelerator cable and possibly the brackets. I am installing a factory 2 bbl aluminum manifold with 2 bbl carb into a 75 Dart with 904 and slant. The original was a 1 bbl setup, with the accelerator cable running parallel to the firewall (the "back" of the carb looking from the front of the car. I need the cable for the accelerator and possibly the trans kickdown. I may be interested in the other stuff too...tx...jim

Hello,
By chance, do you have the "Super Six" air cleaner assembly, and the linkage/kickdown/brackets for the 2 BBL setup?

'73 Dart Sport. The "Six" manifold is from a '75-"76.:coffee2:

As for the air cleaner and the 2bbl linkage. I do not have them.:coffee2:

If someone is interested and close enough to come pick it up it's yours. Would rather see someone put it to good use than scrap it, but I need the room.:coffee2:

If someone is interested and close enough to come pick it up it's yours. Would rather see someone put it to good use than scrap it, but I need the room.:coffee2:

I`d come and get it if I was closer----bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back