Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
What I still need for my Super 6 project:

I've decided I want a second exhaust manifold to make the swap easier, so I am looking for a regular slant 6 exhaust manifold, preferably with the open backed coil pocket, so I need a couple things. This way I can leave the original 1bbl setup in one piece instead of unbolting it all. So here's what I need:

-Exhaust manifold
-Super six heat coil, or a regular six heat coil and rod that I can bend.
-BBD air cleaner or one that will fit the 2 1/4" neck (I think that size)
-Super 6 kickdown linkage(I know no one has one for some reason...)
-A home-made linkage that will work (I'd have no clue how to orient it to make my own)

What I want to pay? As close to $0 as possible, but people I buy from here know I'll pay close to asking price, if not your total asking. :D

If the price saves me a trip to the junkyard, I'm willing to buy, because as far as /6 cars in junkyards here nearby - very scarce. Also, none of this has to be stock - just has to work. I'd prefer the stock exhaust manifold that bolts under the intake though.

What I still need for my Super 6 project:

-BBD air cleaner or one that will fit the 2 1/4" neck (I think that size)

I got a 2 barrel air cleaner that came on a super six motor that I have. I believe it just a LA 2 barrel air cleaner but you can have it for whatever the shipping will cost.

I got a 2 barrel air cleaner that came on a super six motor that I have. I believe it just a LA 2 barrel air cleaner but you can have it for whatever the shipping will cost.

I'll take it. Shipping is to 94510. PM me your paypal info so I can send you some money and an adress.

So it appears I can get the air cleaner, and manifold.

Still need:

Super 6 kickdown linkage
or
a homemade equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back