225 Push rod length.

-
Just a FYI. I would have used hardened washers under the head bolts. When you mill the head the bolt threads go deeper into the block. By using washers, the threads are closer to the original depth. Also the washers help to get more consistant head clamping.

I wondered about that. If I was to do that...wouldn't that compromise the integrity of the crush on the gasket, Even if I replace them one at a time? That's an expensive head gasket from Australia.
Norm

I would personally think if you did one at a time, before it was run, it would have Zero effect on the sealing of that gasket. Heck if anything as Charlie pointed out it might help.

I wondered about that. If I was to do that...wouldn't that compromise the integrity of the crush on the gasket, Even if I replace them one at a time? That's an expensive head gasket from Australia.
Norm

Not doing it one at a time, no.

I would personally think if you did one at a time, before it was run, it would have Zero effect on the sealing of that gasket. Heck if anything as Charlie pointed out it might help.

Exactly. I thought about it on mine, but I measured the bolts and made sure there was plenty of room to tighten down. I'm cheap like that. lol

-
Back