-
Status
Not open for further replies.

leroy5150me

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know a lot of people of this forum like to swap out their slant sixes for things a bit bigger but i am a fan of the little guys. I was wondering if any of you have any that have been swapped out laying around that are in good condition (recently rebuilt maybe) around the central valley in California that you would be willing to sell. it would be going into my 85 dodge ram. thanks for the time reading my post.

got a slanty with 89k orig miles pulled it out of my 68 fish. LMK if you would be interested.
located in NorCal. thanks bruce

I know a lot of people of this forum like to swap out their slant sixes for things a bit bigger but i am a fan of the little guys. I was wondering if any of you have any that have been swapped out laying around that are in good condition (recently rebuilt maybe) around the central valley in California that you would be willing to sell. it would be going into my 85 dodge ram. thanks for the time reading my post.

got a 225 and 904 I'm trying to get rid of its a 73 its not complete but got most parts i took off the head to check inside and it was rebuilt its just sitting in merced CA 350 obo pm me

got a 225 and 904 I'm trying to get rid of its a 73 its not complete but got most parts i took off the head to check inside and it was rebuilt its just sitting in merced CA 350 obo pm me

ment 250 obo sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back