$250,000 for a Hemi Cuda

-

Gilby340

Reaction score
Just watching the Barret-Jackson auctions on speedvision and a 70 HemiCuda just went for 250,000 :shock: all I can say is Holy :eek:fftheai:

250 K is acutally kinda light. I know where there are two of them right now. One is $325,000 and the other is $350,000.

Ya wanna play, ya gunna pay...

I'll take 2 also... if somedoby who has a zillion dollars and wan't to give me a half a zillion... then i take 2... :lol:

How high those prices rises when we go 5 years more?
I think they gonna rise more.

One good thing i can find those E-body prices, if you have the money to buy one, like $350.000 you propably don't drive it daily or weekly so the car will be in good condition after years and more the price of that one does not go down...

And those high prices effects A-body Mopars too, that's not a bad thing, people are willing to pay more in a A-body cause they know that special modell A-body is raising up in a pricelists, and that effects goes with the "normal" models too.

I thank it's redickulas...All that kinna crazy price gouge'in doez iz make guyz like U an me have ta pay out tha azz for parts for a solid daily drive'in Mopar!!...I have a small block, 66 dodge dart wagon...made 1,240 ov them...how many have U seen???...How much iz it worth??...How much would anybody pay for one???...I kan tell ya that when I buy a used part(if U find one) it will be steep...and why, becauze sum frikk'in idiot wit more money than sense paid a 1/4 million bucks for a Hemi cuda that will never see tha road...I'm sorry, but to me, a trailer queen iz juss a waste ov time, and when I see a Mopar unloaded at a cruize, I don't even go look, because usually tha owner iz 3 levels above an average mopar freek like myself, that builds, and drives hiz own car...and Not spent a fortune to make an impression on sumbody...Sorry, didn't meen ta vent on this, but I respect builders, and especially builders that do it all, and I feel thier cars are way above tha high dollar, non drivers, that wuz built by a resto shop for 100K...Juss me!!...REX :salut:

T-REX said:
I have a small block, 66 dodge dart wagon...made 1,240 ov them...how many have U seen???... REX :salut:

Off topic, but is that production figure for V8 Wagons only?

And here in Finland is one '66 Wagon, that is my own, Sweden have none and Norway doesn't have one in registered but under construction, Denmark doesn't have one...

But those expensive E-bodies they have too...

And yes, i agree that Mopars should be on the road not in the trailers...

Thatz V-8 wagons, 273 auto, air, ps...They don't specify 2 bbl or 4 bbl...mine had a manifold juss like tha 65 dart gt, 273 4 bbl, and had a afb carb...it had tha 273 hi pi manifolds but single, 2 1/2" exhaust from split back...Tha car wuz bought by my grandparents, new in 65, but tha numbers and ID tag don't match engine package...tha iD sayz it's a 225 6cyl, std shift......wanna heer tha kicker...When I took out tha floor mat, it had a clutch peddle stuck to tha floor...weird, reely weird...I alwayz wind up wit a basterd child...I had a 37 plymouth befo...37 iz like a 66wagon...it's a yeer by it's self!!!...

Duster340 said:
Just watching the Barret-Jackson auctions on speedvision and a 70 HemiCuda just went for 250,000 :shock: all I can say is Holy :eek:fftheai:

And it was pretty much a "base" model, if there could be, when it comes to Hemi Cuda's. It wasn't heavily optioned, not to mention the column shift auto.... even being red didn't do much for it either.

Can you imagine if it was a Black 4 spd. w/ a white or red interior????

Yeow-za.... :shock:

Duster340 said:

Wow!!! When will the second generation be worth that much? Or even the first. :cheers:

-
Back