26" Radiator

-

RichardJ916

Reaction score
I am in the process of deciding which to get, and was wondering if you guys had any insight on the question on hand.
Would I be better off getting a three core radiator that uses 3 5/8" tubing or a 2 core one with 1" tubing....
Both are good radiators and not sure which to pick....

Thanks

I am in the process of deciding which to get, and was wondering if you guys had any insight on the question on hand.
Would I be better off getting a three core radiator that uses 3 5/8" tubing or a 2 core one with 1" tubing....
Both are good radiators and not sure which to pick....

Thanks

ur putting this on a gen. 2 hemi, or a stock slant six ?

I've got an Ebay 26in aluminium radiator on a 12:1 solid roller-cammed 273 and it never gets hot with a plastic flexilite fan. I drive it regularly in heavy weekend traffic and 20 min road race sessions on the track in hot Australian conditions. I know of a few Aussies that swear by this radiator.

The item number is 221538767137.
It's chinese made and bought out of Australia.

Be careful what you buy. The 26" radiators intended for big blocks that are made by Champion and etc. on eBay are too tall and don't clear the hood or lower core support. I am using an XV Motorsports lower core support on my car for the strength and to fit the biggest radiator I can. Florida heat and a 3G Hemi are a tough mix. I don't want to drop any valve seats (late model Hemi's are known for that too).

Be careful what you buy. The 26" radiators intended for big blocks that are made by Champion and etc. on eBay are too tall and don't clear the hood or lower core support. I am using an XV Motorsports lower core support on my car for the strength and to fit the biggest radiator I can. Florida heat and a 3G Hemi are a tough mix. I don't want to drop any valve seats (late model Hemi's are known for that too).

Thats what I have been reading.....

I have done a lot of reading on that issue

Thanks for all the input

-
Back