-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Mike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OEM Original Mopar Small Block Adjustable Rockers Arms. Part: 2465880. Also a nice pair of Moroso Small Block Chrome Valve Covers. Rockers are original Mopar and complete with all washers/bolts etc. In very good condition. Valve covers also in very good condition. Some small oxidation near the bolt hole areas, but these parts are both a great set up to bolt on and go. $300 plus shipping from Danville, NH. 03819

IMG_7774.jpg

IMG_7775.jpg

IMG_7776.jpg

IMG_7777.jpg

IMG_7778.jpg

IMG_7779.jpg

Look like stock 273 rockers that someone upgraded with locking adjusters good setup if they spot-faced the rockers for the lock nuts

I have early adjustables on my car for nearly 50 years now and they also have lock nuts on them. Never realized they weren't standard. I wonder if it was a change at some point?

I've never seen any "factory" 273 rockers arms with jam nuts and my first 273 was acquired in 1966. Some one faced the top of the arms and added the jam nuts, Ed Hamburger used to sell them on exchange system I believe.

I have 13 273's at this moment from 1964 thru 1967 and have no lock nuts on any of them. I can't even begin to know how many we adjusted at the all mopar only shop in the late 70's early 80's and I have never seen original an one with lock nuts...but I certainly have not seen them all. It's a great idea though provided as above resurfaced flat for best results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back