273-4 carb linkage 1967 Barracuda AT

-

67all3

Reaction score
I'm reinstalling 273-4 engine but not using the Lokar set-up (want original look again). I have box (!) of linkage parts. I'm asking if someone with factory-correct 67 linkage would provide photos of each section (4bl carb to AT 904 trans). Also helpful to get measurements of rod lengths, etc; none shown in 67 Manual. Thanks for the help

Will this help ?
GRP-14-PG-73.jpg

GRP-14-PG-74.jpg

Herb

Here's the best I can do......upper rod w/spring, throttle bracket, and belcrank.....the rest is installed in the car.....

273KickdownCorrect.JPG

(My first "reply"; not sure how this works yet!). Anyway .... Thank you to all for replies. First: to "4spdraptop". I've attempted to attach a photo of my "box of linkage". Second: to "Dart67". Yes, Figure 3 appears to be what my set-up should be. Seems I'm missing the lower bracket (on the tranny housing). To "65val". The upper bar, with the triangular spring clip, is in my set of linkage. Thanks again. Pardon my "newbie" ineptitude. I'll figure this.

Here's pics of my setup. Carter carb. Aftermarket carb requires an adapter.
Lemmr know if you need more.

View attachment 1715055860

View attachment 1715055862

View attachment 1715055864
To 4spdragtop: Thanks for photos! I noticed your upper carb link (with oval cut-out) does NOT have spring clip in middle; 65Val has that and I also have such a clip on one of my parts (in photo). Could there be difference because I have 904 AT and yours is 4sp? One last mystery is what is correct "clamp", bolted to tranny housing, holding the vertical kick down arm and horizontal link to AT? Shown in Fig3 sent by Dart67. Can you photo yours? thanks again

Upper oval cut has the spring clip. Look to Immeidate right of #1 plug wire.
When you say "clamp" are you meaning bellcrank? Its the pivot point for Upper horizontal link and vertical link.
Mine is a 904
To 4spdragtop: Thanks for photos! I noticed your upper carb link (with oval cut-out) does NOT have spring clip in middle; 65Val has that and I also have such a clip on one of my parts (in photo). Could there be difference because I have 904 AT and yours is 4sp? One last mystery is what is correct "clamp", bolted to tranny housing, holding the vertical kick down arm and horizontal link to AT? Shown in Fig3 sent by Dart67. Can you photo yours? thanks again

In your pic, the 2nd linkage down (oval and connected to red bellcrank) and the other linkage connected to bellcrank is your vertical piece.
Bellcrank slides on to throttle bracket. Throttle bracket is bottom left In pic with red peeling paint. Hope helps some. There are also some console linkage in your pics you will need if its console shift

To 4spdragtop:,Yes, I see the oval slot AND the spring clip (didn't look closely earlier!). And, the last question is about the "pivot" clamp, bolted to bell housing (bell lamp?). I'm guessing that I DO have one; shown in my photo as 4th link piece from bottom, with small blue tag. Don't recall what tag meant originally; writing is unreadable. However, referring robFig #3 from Dart67, this item is twice as long (wide) than the factory photo. Still, I'm going to try and fit it in. Thanks again.

-
Back