Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
i have a pair/set of 273 adjustable rockers, shafts, spacers and pushrods. i have been running these on my 360 with hydraulic lifters which have worked very well. going big block and dont need these anymore. the rockers have been lightly clearanced but operate and function the way they should... $120.00 shipped from 80831....PMs first....i have the hold downs and bolts, but not a complete set.

Thanks FABO

Attachments

• forh.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 460
  • forg.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 459
I have a Milodon Center Sump like I told you in chat one night lol, also probably have an electronic distributor laying around too, I'll let ya know if it comes up!

I have a Milodon Center Sump like I told you in chat one night lol, also probably have an electronic distributor laying around too, I'll let ya know if it comes up!

LOL i didnt forget about you Adam, i just dont have cold hard cash to lay down right now, although shoot me a PM if the distributor becomes available, thanks man !

LOL i didnt forget about you Adam, i just dont have cold hard cash to lay down right now, although shoot me a PM if the distributor becomes available, thanks man !

I was implying that I was interested in the adjustable rockers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back