[Found!] 273 Commando Chrome Air Cleaner, Non CAP

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of those from my 65 formula S Barracuda car that I’m probably never going to use. I’ve have had it around for at least 25 years now. Doesn’t look like I’m going to use it. I know you’re going to want pictures of it, and it’s in my work shop, but I don’t often get out there since I am now paralyzed. I also don’t know what it’s worth yet, but I’m thinking $225. Let me know your thoughts

I have one of those from my 65 formula S Barracuda car that I’m probably never going to use. I’ve have had it around for at least 25 years now. Doesn’t look like I’m going to use it. I know you’re going to want pictures of it, and it’s in my work shop, but I don’t often get out there since I am now paralyzed. I also don’t know what it’s worth yet, but I’m thinking $225. Let me know your thoughts
Yes, I would like to know more. If you could verify the size and that it is non CAP, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Which base plate do you need? Original or the larger after market Edelbrock
Thanks for the reminder, I should have listed that from the get go.

I need the original size, it came with a 4119S AFB Carter carb. I see that was for a 66 manual trans, but I just rebuilt it and
hope its works ok with my automatic.

I have a very nice chrome lid only (no base) let me know any interest..
Could you PM me as I am only a few miles from you? Denver/Terre Hill.
I am hoping Valiant63 has the complete assembly as that is what I need. If not, maybe I will have to go another route.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back