Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well the same story here ....Need to move this for money for my 408 stroker build.
I have this 273 on a stand going to clean it up today to sell Figured I'd put it on Ebay .But here first. Do I have any offers??? When it came out was still running. I bought it that way and here it sat for the last year.....
Its complete with heads ,covers, EDDY intake,manifolds ,drop it in fire it up.... Well something like that.
Consider trades!!!

I'm not interested in another commando engine but I felt I should suggest you make sure the engine still turns. Reason being...
I was at the local Carquest stores machine shop recently and they had one of these engines comming apart or I should say not comming apart. Pistons frozen in the bores. They destroyed 5 of 8 high dollar dome tops.
Engine owner said "Its not big deal really. Those slugs were designed for a higher octane than the available pump gas today." He didn't say what he planned to use in rebuild.
All of the cosmetic Commando pieces are desired but the engine itself is not highly desired.
I bought one for Commando car clonning which required fender badges, fan shroud, etc... I still need the special exhaust components
( outragously priced too ).

I would like to get another commando engine for my newest project. But I would need everything from the V8 K member to the rear end. Anyone you know have that kind of stuff laying around??? How much for the motor???

Wanting $285.

DSCN2350.jpg

DSCN2351.jpg

DSCN2352.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back