273 rockers arm lock kit

-
Lol, no fear. I'll go with Bill's advice. I dont have endless $$ to get new this n new that. I'll run with factory pushrods that I have on MY shelf, bought n paid for already.
Here they are, right on the PRW site.
ADJUSTER SCREW KIT, VALVE LASH, 3/8"-24 x 32.20mm, Top Oiler, Cup End, Set of 16

THESE are what old Bill is talkin about.
9539008 FORD 390-428 FE Adjuster Screw Kit, Valve Lash, Set of 16

Those are for ball and cup. What I am showing you is for a ball and ball pushrod. They will bolt right in. 75 bucks, plus however much off the shelf ball and ball pushrods cost. Cheap. I don't know what all the fear is about.

Lol, no fear. I'll go with Bill's advice. I dont have endless $$ to get new this n new that. I'll run with factory pushrods that I have on MY shelf, bought n paid for already.
But what will you do for adjusters?

I ended up using 3/8x24 locking nuts. I have a complete set of 129.00 plus shipping Mancini Racing ball end adjusting screws and lock nuts if anyone wants to buy them. If not I’ll be sending them back. My job came out great. Broke in cam and lifters today and she is back. All snuggly in my garage for the winter if winter ever comes to New England

-
Back