Not open for further replies.

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
67 273 block "frozen" (has oil pan, crank, rods, pistons). Trade you for a 30-pack of Bud Light. I have a cherry picker and can load this. Obviously, local pickup only.

@perfacar, you were interested in this a while ago. I will be making a run up to Seattle and Kent next week, if you want this let me know. I think I can get it to you.

upload_2022-8-11_14-6-2-png.png

upload_2022-8-11_14-6-10-png.png

upload_2022-8-11_14-6-16-png.png

is it standard bores? how rusty are bores?

The bores measure 3.620 as best as I can get it with a dial caliper. There is a tiny ridge at the top of the cylinder but not bad at all. The bores look a bit skanky but a fingernail easily removed the crud. I don't think it's a horrid mess. If I wanted a 273 (which I don't) I think I could get this one freed up and disassembled.

And, the price is right!

273 bore.jpg

If you're that hard up for beer, pm me your address.

Haha sir, well played! I would never say no to a beer, and since the block is going to need some work I figure a bit of beer to compensate my time and effort to find it a new home is a fair deal.

Excellent! I will pay shipping for the beer, you pay shipping for the block! What's not to like?

Well I can't figure out how to change the title, but this engine just became FREE, come and get it!! I am practicing my engine un-freezing skills on it so maybe you will get a block and a box of parts, maybe a frozen short block. You can't beat the price though...

Forged crank guys! Cmon, save this....
>> I just bought a 30 pack of Busch! <<

OK, last call for this thing. F-R-E-E !! Come get it. If it's still here by the weekend it's going to the recycle guys.

Well folks, I got the engine apart but it wasn't pretty. It's in the back of the truck and headed off to never-never land this weekend. It's amazing that I can't even give this stuff away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back