[WANTED] 2863213 Engine Fan Wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it will suck up mid and high rpm horsepower. The 213 fan is 1.75 inch pitch. It came stock on 68 340’s. It was also used on 383’s and hemi’s I believe. It did not have a fan clutch. The 69 340’s had a 215, 2.25 inch pitch with a fan clutch. It stops driving the fan shortly after idle rpm. Frees up horsepower for spirited driving. It also benefits air conditioning compressors and bigger alternator and power steering. The 216 I believe is the mopar performance fan and I believe it is 2.5 inch pitch. At idle with a fan clutch it will move alot of air and like the 215 frees up power thereafter.

If close is good enough, I have a 2863224 7-blade fan, 18" with 2" pitch in excellent shape. I know I have some spacers too but I'm not sure if they match your exact specs. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Because it will suck up mid and high rpm horsepower. The 213 fan is 1.75 inch pitch. It came stock on 68 340’s. It was also used on 383’s and hemi’s I believe. It did not have a fan clutch. The 69 340’s had a 215, 2.25 inch pitch with a fan clutch. It stops driving the fan shortly after idle rpm. Frees up horsepower for spirited driving. It also benefits air conditioning compressors and bigger alternator and power steering. The 216 I believe is the mopar performance fan and I believe it is 2.5 inch pitch. At idle with a fan clutch it will move alot of air and like the 215 frees up power thereafter.
Interesting, thanks for the tip!

According to the 69 factory parts book the fan blade isn’t so much of a problem, the same blade came on a bunch of 6 cylinder cars of different body types, but the .070 spacer is 383 a-body only. I had a buddy machine a slightly longer one down for my M-code GTS 440.

According to the 69 factory parts book the fan blade isn’t so much of a problem, the same blade came on a bunch of 6 cylinder cars of different body types, but the .070 spacer is 383 a-body only. I had a buddy machine a slightly longer one down for my M-code GTS 440.
That’s a good idea. If I can’t find a correct one that may be what I have to do. Thanks!

I should have a very nice 215 or 216. I will look and post pics as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back