2JZ VVT engine swap in an Early A Body?

-
Then you guys are the ones I really really want to talk too. The one guy with a four door gave me some info. But you guys are the ones I really want to chat with about the mounts and how you guys were able to plumb the intercooler. Do you happen to have pics of the mounts?

You guys are my hero’s. That swap was pretty clean imo. Was it this car?

Feathers Ruffled: The 2JZ Mopar - Speedhunters

Edit: I checked your profile pic....and there it sits..... insert Wayne’s World cut shot......
I am not worthy!!! I am not worthy!

View attachment 1715261720

did you check out the facebook page of the build? we used hydraulic bmw mounts, and I made the bosses..

Forced340 and I can help you with your swap questions. I'm on a government project this year so my response time might be slow unless it's time to deploy my firearm. ;)

I get takeout mostly. It comes with the tea bags. I'm more of a do it yourselfer. Lol

thats cool, my take out place doesnt do that (and i should know, i get take out every tuesday)

i do make a lot of tea as well, the kids love it, so before i get them up in the morning, i make the older ones each a cup

did you check out the facebook page of the build? we used hydraulic bmw mounts, and I made the bosses..
I’m not on Facebook. Don’t have time for that stalking stuff. But I did find the build log on here. I read every post y’all did and that was sufficient enough. I like the trans mount y’all did as well. I have extra one and will be looking around for those mounts

Just watch it with tea as you get older. Chemicals in it tend to make stones. I do not drink iced tea, sodas, or hot tea on the regular anymore. Just 1 cup of coffee every morning. A.soda once in awhile, and hot tea only with chinese food.

-
Back