3-1/2" tailpipes

-

BBBCUDA

Reaction score
Are their any vendors that make mandrel bent 3-1/2" tailpipes? The car is tubbed, and has a fuel cell on a flat trunk floor, so fitment is a bit easier than on a stock vehicle. Thanks.

i have not seen any anywear but i think you could make your own easily if you dont mind alitle welding with just 3 universal bends and about 40" of straigh tubing if you want it pointing out straight back otherways probably 4bends if you want it turned down
it may get alitle tight betwen chockabsorber and framerail but just ovalizing the tubing sligthly would probably not be a problem :)
another tip is if you find some 3½" tails for a B-Body they would PROBABLY fit pretty good also with the fueltank out of the way, i havent tried it myself but i have been doing exhausts for almost 10 years and this is something i have thought of alot of times but just never got around to actualy try it

Thanks for the tip. I was pretty sure I saw them advertised within the last month. I guess I should have written the address down. I have a pair of Supertrapp mufflers I would like to send out the back, and notch the rear valance to match.

Thanks for the tip. I was pretty sure I saw them advertised within the last month. I guess I should have written the address down. I have a pair of Supertrapp mufflers I would like to send out the back, and notch the rear valance to match.

if you find them again it would be some good info if you put it into this thread:) just realised i wasnt very clear on my first post that would be 3-4 bends and about 40" of straigh pipe for each side tailpipe
:)

Torque Tech makes them for GMs and other vehicles I think. You might be able to adapt them.

Torque Tech makes them for GMs and other vehicles I think. You might be able to adapt them.

Thanks, I'll give them a look! I've been pricing the parts to try and fab one, and it isn't looking like it will be stainless...

-
Back