-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72BlueSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had a GOOD set of used 3.55s but uh, umm.. due to unistaller/installer malfunction umm... well let's just say I need another set now. Live and learn, was wondering if anyone had a good set for an 8.25? I need to get the rear axle setup and back in the car. Also might consider similar gear szes. 3.23, 3.73, 3.92 maybe? Also I'm interested in a trashed out center console for a 72 or similar car. as long as its in one piece, I don't care what it looks like. Let me know if you have anything.

that's a little too low for what I want. 3.92s would be pushing it, at least until I get an overdrive in there, which won't be anytime soon.

yeah, Ebay was the first place I looked, then Craigslist, then here, then Dodgetalk. Ebay has nothing, now that I need it, a few weeks ago, they had several different sets, but not now. I'll check Moparts, though.

Yeah, I saw those earlier. Those are for new ones, and if I were absolutely sure I wanted to stay with 3.55, that's what I'd go with, but for now, I want to buy a cheap set and see if that's what I like, if not, then I know which direction to go from there. It really all depends on my tire size and OD trans I eventually go with. But thanks for the link - I appreciate it.l

Try posting this is a Jeep forum.... I think the stock ratio on Cherokee's for the past 20 years was 3.55 and a lot of owners upgrade to higher gear sets.

Here's a picture of 3:55 gear set for sale. $60.00 plus shipping.

004.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

I bought a set from 70AARCuda, but thanks everyone for all the offers and information. This is the only place I've been able to locate any at all. If something happens with this sale, I'll definitely keep ya'll in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back