Not open for further replies.

V8-valiant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
selling a set of 3.91 gears out of my 65 valiant, has sure grip cup and cone i beleve. 741 case small yoke good tight and quiet gears! $450 no pics yet,

also selling an a body 8 3/4 small bolt pattern with axles and 742 center section with 2.76 open gears. no brakes avalible with the axle. $400 both pics are the axle assem.
Im going to the NHRA Nationals would like to find someone local i can deliver them too i will be there on July 10th all day! will take paypal!!! $800 for both.

003.jpg

005.jpg

You mean the Mile High Nationals in Denver?
I like it!! The lug nut sticker, the club will like it.
towermisc%20016.JPG

Eating rice all the time it's good for us!! I will spread the word on the 3.91 you have for sale, good price Don

No it the nationals in Kent WA. Sorry keeping the wheels in the back ground, your not the first one to ask. Haha

I'm interested in the whole rearend. I need it shipped to NM though?

i have a guy interested in trading my 8 3/4 for his 4.10 sure grip, ill let you know. how many a bodies do you have? didnt i already ship one to ya, lol if it falls through ill keep you in mind. thanks! there's also a guy local might be interested, but i think he just wanted the 2.76 center chunk. thanks mojov15

Two actually, 73 & 74 big block and small block. I'll take just the housing if thats what you can spare. PM me if the other deal falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back