Not open for further replies.

bryan Schaupp

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am finishing up my project and will have extra parts I collected. Here is three AC hoses

1 - one shown on car drivers side high pressure I believe. The hoses on car came off 1968 barracuda and seem to be in very good shape. I ordered components to make custom hose to replace this one. the Suction side I will be keeping that is on the car

2 - the other is suction low pressure side
3 - another high pressure hose same size etc. as on the car - condition unknown as I received with other parts I bought collected.

Hate to discard if anyone can use. - Free to fellow Mopar enthusiast.

Local pick up in Mora, MN or will ship if want to pay shipping. I drive to twin cities every week-end to work if prefer to pick up in northern twin cities - Circle Pines.

It will be approximately 1 week for me to get components to take the one hose off car

here is 1 picture Price is free to fellow Mopar for a bodies only member - pay shipping if unable to pick up

hoses high pressure.JPG

here are other 2 hoses

hoses AC.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If no one else has claimed them, I will just in-case the ones on my 68 are bad. If you will price out shipping to 48346 Michigan and PM me to let me know along with your PayPal info.
Thanks
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back