[Found!] 3 on the tree linkage

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 69 and up A body 3 on the tree linkage from an A230 3 speed. Thank you drive through.

I really like your Avatar !
I hadn't thought abt good good old EricVonZipper since I was a teenager. I'm 74 now.

It's Yours if a '65 barracuda column will work for you...
I'm putting a Floor-Shift column in mine.

That's different than what I need. What I am needing is the linkage from an A body with a column shifted A230 transmission. The early linkage might work, I am not sure, but I already have that in the car now. I just am wanting to make certain that I have the right linkage that will work once I do the engine and transmission swap. I'll still take it though, because this stuff ain't growin on trees.

That's different than what I need. What I am needing is the linkage from an A body with a column shifted A230 transmission. The early linkage might work, I am not sure, but I already have that in the car now. I just am wanting to make certain that I have the right linkage that will work once I do the engine and transmission swap. I'll still take it though, because this stuff ain't growin on trees.
Well, it is column shifted a230 linkage it's the '65 part tho... I'll pm you when I get it all out.

Well, it is column shifted a230 linkage it's the '65 part tho... I'll pm you when I get it all out.

You sure? I wasn't aware the A230 went that far back. But yeah that will be cool. Thanks.

I hope your arm heals up good. How did you break it?

You sure? I wasn't aware the A230 went that far back. But yeah that will be cool. Thanks.

I hope your arm heals up good. How did you break it?
Work related injury...
Maybe not stock?
My Vin says /6 car but it has a 273 2bbl with a 3speed and 323's.
833 going in it now

Work related injury...
Maybe not stock?
My Vin says /6 car but it has a 273 2bbl with a 3speed and 323's.
833 going in it now

Ok gotchya. I keep forgetting a lot can happen in fifty plus years. lol

I'll go ahead and mark this found then.....don't forget me, ok? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back