[FOR SALE] 30 year collection hemi and mopar parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the sale(s) Fred. Sure appreciate your site. I've had it saved for a long time for all the tech info. Had no idea it was your site

good luck with the sale(s) fred. Sure appreciate your site. I've had it saved for a long time for all the tech info. Had no idea it was your site

sorry but a clarification is needed here that is not one of my sites but belongs to a friend russ snow who hosted that link for me he deserves the credit you mentioned

Happy to do it for you Fred! :burnout:
And thanks for the cudos fishy68, I set it up as a reference for Mopar info. I haven't updated it in a while but if anybody has any suggestions...... :downtown:

Happy to do it for you Fred! :burnout:
And thanks for the cudos fishy68, I set it up as a reference for Mopar info. I haven't updated it in a while but if anybody has any suggestions...... :downtown:

Your very welcome. I'm glad for sites like it. I've got quite a bit of information saved on my computer. When I get some time in the next few days I'll look through mine and compare it to yours and I have anything you don't have I'll PM you

Your very welcome. I'm glad for sites like it. I've got quite a bit of information saved on my computer. When I get some time in the next few days I'll look through mine and compare it to yours and I have anything you don't have I'll PM you

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back