308 head porting templates?

-

batoven

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread I ran across here but seem to only be able to find old post about. Does anyone have, or know where I can download, either free or for a fee, a copy of the Mopar head porting templates for 308 heads? I have a set of these heads and want to get the most out of them that I can. Any help or advice is appreciated!

I'm fairly sure they were never offered for the 308s. Templates are the basics of porting anyway - so if you can research that and practice you can probably do just fine without them.

P4876412 was the part number for them.

Your dealer might be able to run that number and find old stock

There are threads on here about porting the 360 heads, 308 and 974.
I have a set, I could start a thread when/if I get the time and show you how w/o templates. I have the templates, not impressed, but at least they don't ruin the port -they yield around 230'ish cfm int 165'ish exh through .550-.600 lift.fwiw

P4876412 was the part number for them.
I have a copy of that that you are welcome to. the instructions were zeroxed as were the templates (1 to 1) so you would just need to trace em from my sheet of paper back onto a sheet of clear laminate plastic like they were originally.

I have a copy of that that you are welcome to. the instructions were zeroxed as were the templates (1 to 1) so you would just need to trace em from my sheet of paper back onto a sheet of clear laminate plastic like they were originally.

I'd be interested in a copy of that if you still have it. Got a set of 308s on the shelf and lots of free time these days.

-
Back