318 build

-
hoo buddy, if you think that's disrespectful i suggest you stay home polishing your silverware, reading magazines and online articles about engine building and order in everything because with that tissue paper skin of yours the world might just be a little too much for you to bear.

anyway, a dirty little secret here: i didn't go to school for this ****. i mean yeah, i was born dick first with a ratchet in hand and double stack snap on attached to my umbilical cord; but i still had to learn this junk. and i did so by experience. building and breaking ****. spending my own hard earned money. ******* something up because i didn't RTFSM or check a critical tolerance. years of snapping together junk, busting knuckles, figuring it out when there wasn't a forum to turn to for answers, all that.

sure it's possible you know some of the things i know, there's a vast amount of common knowledge out there daniel. but don't come chirping up with some bullshit hypothetical when you don't got no grease under your nails.

you don't gotta fake it to kick it homey.
All he knows is what he's gleaned on this forum and a lot of it gleaned incorrectly, yet he's giving advice as if he has 50 years experience. Some of us actually do.

Keep digging it's entertaining :)
No it’s not!
Did you go to school on how to be disrespectful? Cause you’re good at it. Maybe it's because I don't have all of the schooling that you do and it's just possible that I might know some of the same things that you know.
Please stop adding in your two cents on the “Hate w and what to do to your engine” posts because you spread misinformation and reall bad misinformation. Almost as bad as 273 who gained 90% of his knowledge from this site.

Both of you guys should STHU

The 318 Hater has spoken!
Obey or be ridiculed!
95z4g8.jpg

All he knows is what he's gleaned on this forum and a lot of it gleaned incorrectly, yet he's giving advice as if he has 50 years experience. Some of us actually do.
100%!!!!!!

If I only could get paid a dollar for every correction I made to 273, Dan the Man and AJ, I’d have a stupid fat 401K.

100%!!!!!!

If I only could get paid a dollar for every correction I made to 273, Dan the Man and AJ, I’d have a stupid fat 401K.
I hope yall batten down the hatches, buddy. Looks like a really bad one comin your way.

I put Dan the man with no car on ignore a long time ago, he has zero real world experience, he just reads forums and spouts BS. A true "wanna be"

with the tale of how they're driven: burning thru 1st and gear, drifting around corners and riding up curbs... i'm shocked there's even tread left.

and what tread may be left there is gar-un-teed to be harder than a wedding dick
That's hard.

[insert one_does_not_simply_lord_pic.jpg]

shoot man, if knew it was all about two gears i woulda kept the stock powerglide in my fastback! stupid me and wanting a 727!
Didn't you know that's how all the kewl kids are do it :)

No it’s not!

Please stop adding in your two cents on the “Hate w and what to do to your engine” posts because you spread misinformation and reall bad misinformation. Almost as bad as 273 who gained 90% of his knowledge from this site.

Both of you guys should STHU
Ok

hoo buddy, if you think that's disrespectful i suggest you stay home polishing your silverware, reading magazines and online articles about engine building and order in everything because with that tissue paper skin of yours the world might just be a little too much for you to bear.

anyway, a dirty little secret here: i didn't go to school for this ****. i mean yeah, i was born dick first with a ratchet in hand and double stack snap on attached to my umbilical cord; but i still had to learn this junk. and i did so by experience. building and breaking ****. spending my own hard earned money. ******* something up because i didn't RTFSM or check a critical tolerance. years of snapping together junk, busting knuckles, figuring it out when there wasn't a forum to turn to for answers, all that.

sure it's possible you know some of the things i know, there's a vast amount of common knowledge out there daniel. but don't come chirping up with some bullshit hypothetical when you don't got no grease under your nails.

you don't gotta fake it to kick it homey.
I wish that I had never gotten away from the car scene but **** happens. Family, house, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about

-
Back