318 carb

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo, your looking for a 4bbl. carb. Correct?

(Jeeezzzz, 6 posts and were finalllly getting to what you want!)

ok you guys are gonna kill me..I am just gonna get what i have running good for now so I am looking for either a rebuilt or newer 2 bbl carb. sorry.

Dude, It's OK. All any of us are trying to do is help you. If you are going to change it to a 4 barrel why would you spend money on a 2 barrel???? I think that is possibly what rumblefish360 may have been trying to figure out for you. I'm wondering the same. Anyway, If you need a 4 barrel, I have a good Holley or a good Edelbrock.

I have a 2bbl taken off of a 73 Dart. Has no been rebuilt but was working fine when I removed it.
I must ask if your carb is still working fair and if so why don't you rebuild it. The kit is real cheap and not too hard to do. In fact if you can't check with some of the local Mopar clubs and find someone who can help you.
The one I have is used and not rebuilt but if you want it you can have for $100.00 free shipping. If I were you I would still rebuild it though since it has quite a few miles on it.
Let me know,
Richard

well i guess since i dont have a ton of experience with these engines i want to fix what i know is broken and then track down what else needs to be fixed from that point. but your right, it would make a lot more sense to just get the four barrel now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back