Status
Not open for further replies.

SlantSicknessDart63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO,
I'm looking for engine mounts for a 318. It's from an 85 fifth avenue, and it's going into a 63 Dart vert. Not sure if they are the same through the years or change.
Also, I need the wire harnesses that plug into the computer. These will be from an 85, I think.
Thanks guys

So, you have a stock k-member and are going to install an '85 318 engine? Try to find some '64-6 273 A-body engine mounts and brackets. Have you got the other conversion parts? V8 drag link, transmission, gas pedal parts, exhaust manifolds, firewall mod, maybe oil pan, etc, etc.....

So, you have a stock k-member and are going to install an '85 318 engine? Try to find some '64-6 273 A-body engine mounts and brackets. Have you got the other conversion parts? V8 drag link, transmission, gas pedal parts, exhaust manifolds, firewall mod, maybe oil pan, etc, etc.....
I have a 727 transmission with A500 OD extension currently mounted to the engine, as are the manifolds. I need the drag link. Haven't gotten to the gas pedal yet. I'm trying to adapt the 727 to the pushbutton on the dash. A&A Trans has the conversion cable. I trying to determine the suitability to this application. I may be switching the distributor out for coil packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back