318 heads

-

siegenthaler.16

Reaction score
i have magnum heads from a 95 dakota was wondering what intake manifold i should use when i put the magnum heads on a 73 318 block

im pretty sure you gotta get one that matches up with the magnum port layout.
because if you use one for an LA head layout i'm pretty sure it wont match up right.

i'm just assuming that youre asking wether or not ALL intakes will fit.

what are the options with the intake manifolds

what push rods should i use from what i have read they say i would need differnt push rods wouldent hydrolic lifters be the only option

what kind of compression ratio should i have i want to have about 325 horsepower

what type of crank should i use steel or cast

You can have the heads drilled for l.a intakes.Or you can buy a mopar performance M1.Or an Edelbrock air gap.

what are the options with the intake manifolds

what push rods should i use from what i have read they say i would need differnt push rods wouldent hydrolic lifters be the only option

what kind of compression ratio should i have i want to have about 325 horsepower

what type of crank should i use steel or cast

Did you do a search on this topic or just ask?

On the pushrod issue ....... what cam are you going to use?

Sorry,I'm not fully following your questions here, it's the run on sentences that are throwing me. Eye's are a bit tired.

You want to use a Hyd. cam? You can run what ever cam you want. The lifter on a Hyd. cam will need to be able to feed a hollow pushrod. An "AMC" lifter is the most commonly sold lifter in lifter sets.

-
Back