318 mp valve covers...

-

Youngthrill

69 GT
Reaction score
was looking into buying some black mopar valve covers(you know the ones everyone has)and its states stock hight..just wondering if these will accomadate my .566 lift...thanks

just wondering whats the max lift people have ran with zero decked pistions with valve relifs//thanks

I really don't think lift is the issue with the valve covers. I'd be more concerned with the rockers themselves some aftermarket parts don't fit under standard size valve covers. What type of rockers are you using ?

yes...those MP cast aluminum valve covers will work ....i got 3 sets in use with roller rockers..

useing prw..1.5 adjustable...almolst done with the valve train...all this stuff ive been reading about how not to use that high lift with a zero deck is getting my nervous..i

useing prw..1.5 adjustable...almolst done with the valve train...all this stuff ive been reading about how not to use that high lift with a zero deck is getting my nervous..i

So your real question Is more about valve to piston clearance than your valve covers right? So do your pistons have valve reliefs ?! Your going to mock everything up and check your clearances before you fire this up right?

-
Back