Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a set of engine brackets and mounts that came with my duster when I first got it. I believe the engine brackets are 340/360 engine brackets and I believe the mounts themselves are for a 67 coronet. may fit others. they are dirty from sitting but should clean up nice. I see on ebay just the engine brackets selling from $80-$150. Ill sell brackets and mounts for $50.00 shipped
IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

Please PM with interests.

located in MI

paypal payment prefered

will ship via USPS priority.

if from canada contact me to discuss shipping details and what not.

Thanks for looking.

Those are B/E body brackets. I see you mention a 67 Coronet which is great. If the top ears are the same distance apart, they are 273-318 brackets. If the bracket with the funny shape is more narrrow, 340-360.

Good luck with the sale.

I tried fitting them to my 318 years ago and they didn't fit because of the offset you mention. So it would appear they are 340/360. And yes the mounts themselves were from a 67 coronet . The engine brackets should still work fine for anyone putting a 340/360 into their a body, they would just need to pick up a set of mounts for an a body. Or like said... If you have a b or e body than you should be good to go.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back