340 4 speed swinger NOT MINE

-
Am I the only one who dislikes body colored dashes? Fix that and a wheel change would do it for me.

$21K ? and there are so many things wrong ... even the bumble bee stripe is cut short ! Maybe I should sell mine if this goes for that price ....

Id at least fill the empty marker light holes, fix the dash, ditch the backwards shifter, and ditch them wheels before asking even close to that. As already stated, so many little things wrong with this car. Got an idea it won't sell real fast. The paint all over the shocks, wiper arms hood latch and much more does not represent a $21k #s car very well. Passed up a much nicer 100% original (rite down to carb, radiator, and intake) B5 340 4 speed 70 swinger rite local for $15K last summer (and I am now regretting it). 550 HP seems to just be a guestimate. I find doubtful, with the edelbrock carb

Id at least fill the empty marker light holes, fix the dash, ditch the backwards shifter, and ditch them wheels before asking even close to that. As already stated, so many little things wrong with this car. Got an idea it won't sell real fast. The paint all over the shocks, wiper arms hood latch and much more does not represent a $21k #s car very well. Passed up a much nicer 100% original (rite down to carb, radiator, and intake) B5 340 4 speed 70 swinger rite local for $15K last summer (and I am now regretting it). 550 HP seems to just be a guestimate. I find doubtful, with the edelbrock carb
I hear ya all the way to the bank....

And just leave the heater box out totally? that car looks like a honest 4500-5000 dollar car, IF its numbers matching

I have a feeling that car ain't going anywhere for a while. Even my non-numbers matching '70 is 10X nicer and more complete than that.

"Complete Restoration"??? That must mean that the dash was painted yellow from the factory, and those restored marker light holes are really engine compartment fresh air vents and not for the marker lights! Also didn't know those wheels and steering wheel were factory, or that they stroked 340's right out of the box!! Maybe it is worth the $21k, sounds like a one of one factory prototype or something!!

Still like to know how they get those "positraction" rears into Mopar housings!! Geof

-
Back