340 air cleaner

-
PM cudachick she will hook you up, she owns a powder coating business.

Perfection is sometimes worth it.
Paint a cheap set and throw on to drive while they are being done.

PM cudachick she will hook you up, she owns a powder coating business.

Thanks sireland67! :-D

They are pretty booked up any other places

Yessss, "they" are :-D and she's been happily swamped for a few years now. But I've been keeping a calendar of everybody's due dates and haven't had a deadline slip through the cracks yet. My busy season is still underway with the Spring rush but I can probably slide ya in if you aren't in a huge hurry.

That aircleaner will look sooo sexy when you get it back you will have a hard time putting it on your engine because in all reality it belongs on your living room wall lol :prayer:

That aircleaner will look sooo sexy when you get it back you will have a hard time putting it on your engine because in all reality it belongs on your living room wall lol :prayer:

when I have a really pretty air cleaner it goes on my pillow to sleep next to me so that when I wake up I see its beauty instantly and I can go on with my day with a spring in my skip and mopar on my mind. :love7: at least that is what I do with my 67 Big block air cleaner :D

They are pretty booked up any other places

Well, depending on how receptive you are to deals, what is a really great shap Air Cleaner worth ? And why I ask is, I just put a 6pak Intake on my '69 340. The air cleaner is in really good shape. I can take pics tomorrow for you if you'd like. I could sell you mine for a very reasonable amount (I'm not one that prices our parts like they're gold) and get it sent off to you. Then you can send yours to Leanna, and I can wait patiently for her Magic Touch and I'll pay her bill and still have a 4 barrel air cleaner ! I would however like to see a pic to be sure it's the same as the one I have ! But if that sounds like it might work for you, let me know and see what we can work out !!

CudaChick does a great job, especially with the black wrinkle coat! :prayer:

Her email is:

[email protected]

Use that when her PM box gets full...

Here are some pictures of a dual snorkel air cleaner that she did for me. I can't find a flaw in it anywhere, the quality is impeccable... :cheers:

View attachment Air Clnr A03 C.jpg

View attachment Air Clnr A06 C.jpg

View attachment Air Clnr A01 C.jpg

Here's two sets of Commando Valve Covers that she did for me. Also perfect, not a flaw on them.... :cheers:

View attachment 66 y 67 Cmndo A02 B.jpg

View attachment 66 Cmndo A05 B.jpg

View attachment 67 Cmndo A06 B.jpg

Give her a try, she's worth the wait. You won't be disappointed in how they turn out! :D

Thanks for all of the great comments, pics and helping downsr find me!! :D

Cuda Chick i try to send you pm but will not allow me need to empty pm box

Sorry about that -- my inbox fills up very quickly and it's pretty obvious that I should hire KrazyKuda Karl as a personal secretary. [Love ya Karl muahhhhhh!!!] Anyway, I made some room this morning but it probably won't last long; the busy winter has extended into Spring and the quotes and new arrivals are still rolling in.

I love my job. :burnout:

CudaChick does a great job, especially with the black wrinkle coat! :prayer:

oh baby that is definitely sexy. 71 one year only big block dual snorkel cleaner in a flawless coat of wrinkle finish .....I bet it was not even that nice when it was new.

-
Back