-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jklunk93

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1973 Dodge Dart 340 Sport 4 speed Hurst with 57,481 on body 52,000 on motor. numbers do not match but motor is from same time period and has original miles never rebuilt or messed with (same kind of 340) . This car has been in storage scenes 1981 in a nice garage. 1099 4 speed cars were made and this car has all options but the sun roof and the extra blinkers on the fenders. This car is in unbelievably solid original paint, interior, and vinyl top. I give the interior an A+ only two little ripes in drivers seat the rest in beautiful. The motor does turn over by hand nicely i did not try to start the motor because i wanted to research the car. Little rust behind back wheels from rocks not rotted at all. Hood, trunk, floor pan, and doors are very solid. doors still close like its new. Do not have original steering wheel or rims. The only damage is the left fender and bumber are bent a little. has a 750 holly in it. This is an H code survivor.

Serous enquirers only $10,000, The only reason I'm selling it is for a down payment on a house.
PM me for more info or pics

Attachments

• SANY0285.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 726
  • SANY0284.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 703
  • SANY0269.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 707
  • SANY0270.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 737
  • SANY0271.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 704
  • SANY0274.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 697
  • SANY0272.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 701
  • SANY0275.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 719
  • SANY0277.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 697
  • SANY0278.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 701
Ya the door panels are cut for speakers from second owner. motor was running when parked. Dont have time or money to get the car running. looks alot better in person

Just read the rules....some of you folks didn't

Respondants:

You may NOT post commentary in this forum.
You MAY post relevant questions about the item being sold.
Do not negotiate price in the ad. Do this by PM.
No flaming of sellers or their products.

You can put maybe $100 into it or less and get a lot better chance of selling it. First thing would be clean it up good wash, clay bar, and wax plus clean up the interior. Then try the motor. That is $40 or less half of which you probably already have in your house.

Little things can make a big impact when trying to sell plus just knowing the motor runs goes a long way

You can put maybe $100 into it or less and get a lot better chance of selling it. First thing would be clean it up good wash, clay bar, and wax plus clean up the interior. Then try the motor. That is $40 or less half of which you probably already have in your house.

Little things can make a big impact when trying to sell plus just knowing the motor runs goes a long way

x2--a ton of little things you could do to achieve a "closer" asking price

a running car is a big advantage to a buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back