-
Status
Not open for further replies.

krondo.wg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Getting rid of my 1973 340 Duster. It's a numbers matching car. I started to rebuild it, but lost interest, time and money. I have lots of new parts for the car. I'll be making a list in the next few days and post them.

P.M. me if your interested.

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond. I haven't had time to make a list of all the new parts I have. Most of them are for the engine, (water pump, oil pump, pans, gaskets, pistons, valvetrain). I also have new floor pans, weatherstrip, front suspension bushings, lca's, uca's.

Most of the car has already been stripped to the metal and covered with ppg primer. I will post pictures this week, along with a rough price. I AM motivated to sell!

I apologize, I didn't mean to lead, or tease. I work 80+ a week, so its been difficult to get to the parts, and cars. I will post some pictures tonight, and I WILL have a complete list of parts, and a ballpark figure later this week. I've put in over $6,000, and I'm prepared to take a loss. Again, I'm motivated to sell.

Also, I will take a trade in. A later model truck or suv.(landcruiser, terra, exploder, 4runner, pathfinder. Etc

Hey guys, I got a few pics! I have some of the car, when I first bought it. Unfortunately, they're on my iphone...which I do not own anymore.

These pics are of the 340 before I started working on it. One of the redone motor (.30 over, line bored, and decked .10) And there's one of the body after I took it down the the metal.

Again, I will be making a list this week and will be posting all the NEW parts I have.

As far as ORIGINAL parts, (engine parts, interior, exterior...etc) I have them ALL.

p.s. I wasn't done working on the fender!! :)

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IPHONEFINAL 382.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

a pic or two would help! Rob wanna go on a road trip to get a car...????

Sure, I have two weeks during the worst time of the year to travel for this.... in Aug. , last 2 weeks. I could arrange something for a tag team driving exp./marrathon hell run into the danm near hottest state in the union.:angry7:

Are we taking your Duster?:toothy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back