-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Dodge Dart that is too far gone for me to restore or do anything with.
I have decided to sale the numbers matching engine and the 727 transmission.
Both the engine and trans have been rebuilt and have less than 100 miles on them.
Engine:
9-18-68 casting
EW340P26760027
standard bore
steel crank that is turned .010 main & rods
factory rods and pistons 10:1
factory X heads
Crane hydraulic cam (150062)320 lift 284 duration
factory 4bbl intake
edelbrock carb
MSD spark plugs wires
you can hear this engine runs, still in the car.

Transmission:
small block 727
rebuilt to stock

I am selling the engine and trans together. The engine is still in the car so you can hear it start and run. Does'nt smoke at all..Any more questions feel free to ask.
Located in Illinois
asking $3500.00 obo
I do have some receipts from the engine build.

325ff5b5.jpg

278133e3.jpg

The frame on the car is rusted on the left cross member. It will need some serious work. It does have other rust issues..might be better to just part it. It does stink cause it is a 340 car.

Ok guys, I am getting a lot of Pm's about selling the complete car. This car is ROUGH but complete. It is a factory 340 P code auto car. I have the build sheet but the fender tag is missing. It has a 8 3/4 rearend, small bolt pattern drum brakes manual steering. Interior is decent but aged. Blue bench seat,auto on the column perfect dash pad. Like I stated the frame is rusted and will need rails. It will also need 1/4 panels and rockers inner fender repair and fenders and hood look to be workable but not perfect. The trunk has some issues as well. If someone is interested in the complete car I would take $5500 or reasonable offers for everything. For right now I will sale the engine and trans first unless someone wants everything. Once the engine sales I will then part the car out.
-Thanks

i hope someone does get this and restore, good luck with sale, and nice to talk to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back