-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge33

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
We have a H CODE 340 DEMON. Do you WANT TO SAVE it? We are in need work and somebody may want a demon and willing to pay us to do the metal work. Car is free if we do the metal work, could be $2000.00 and up.

Details about the car...Rolling body no motor or trans. Its a auto on column. I have all original mopar metal to fix the car. Car needs trunk pan, right quarter, lower quarters, may need floor, but the floor is not real bad. Car has been inside dry storage 15 year. Pm me on any questions or for my cell. We will do any thing you want done. Me and my brother have 60 years in metal fab and welding. We also do body and paint. Our metal work is professional. We have a done car you can look at. Thanks in advance.

Pics would really help..also you say car is free but u want some work for you guys as well. So minimum of 2k for car what does that include labor and some metal work or what. Is there any interior. ..post pics

I had to put a price on ad ,that is the only reason for the price. No pics car is in a tight area. I been a member since 2007. Sold ton of stuff. Pm me for number and CALL ME!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back