[FOR SALE] 340/mag360 exhaust manifolds

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in for those 340 mainifolds

What year is your car?? How long are willing to wait because I very low on manifolds and I need to see it there any sets left. I just ordered more 360 magnums but I will still need to machine them. Do you know my prices??

treblig

What year is your car?? How long are willing to wait because I very low on manifolds and I need to see it there any sets left. I just ordered more 360 magnums but I will still need to machine them. Do you know my prices??

treblig
missed spelled 72 duster 318 currently.

My manifolds sell for $325/pair, plus shipping. You get one OEM 340 driver's manifold and one 360 magnum passenger's manifold. I buy the 360 magnum manifolds and "machine" them to get the exhaust port to match the 340 driver (a little over 2 1/4"). These manifolds fit easily in any 67 up A body. I get the manifolds sand blasted, checked for any cracks/breaks/issues, prime with high heat paint, top coat with high heat paint then cure at 180 degrees for 12 hours. They are shipped "insured" just in case there's any damage during shipping (has never happened). I also sell the 120 degree flat flared 340 "mandrel bent" down pipe (with flange adapter) as well as the bell flared 360 down pipe (with flange adapter). I started making the 120 degree 340 down pipe because most muffler shops can't make mandrel bends and they usually crush the pipe to get it to clear the torsion bar on the driver's side. It doesn't do any good to have a 2 1/4" manifold exhaust port if your going to choke it down with a poorly made down pipe. I also sell the "special" cone washers that the factory used to keep from breaking the manifold ears.
I also sell the 70s 340 passenger's manifold with the 1 7/8" exhaust port (last 2 pics) as well as the "LARGE HOLE" 340 OEM passengers manifold (tri Y).
The 5th pic shows the difference between a 318 manifold and a "machined" 360 magnum manifold.
DSC04194.JPG
DSC04196.JPG
DSC04203.JPG
DSC04199.JPG

DSC03389.JPG
DSC03411.JPG

DSC03989.JPG
DSC04054.JPG

DSC04170.JPG
DSC04170.JPG

Treblig

You'll need to start a "Conversation" so we can work out the details. Just "left click" on my user name "treblig" on the left side of this thread just below my yellow Barracuda pic and then click start a conversation. I won't know if I have what you need until I know EXACTLY what you need/want.

treblig

I,am no,hurry just keep me posted. It 72 duster 318 soon convert 340 4 speed clone as a driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back