340 MANIFOLD VS MAGNUM MANIFOLD ?

-
Never tried it on a '74 but it work just fine as long as it's not a early A body. I plug the small gas ports below the exhaust ports.
Yes my car is a 68 barracuda and the engine I will be putting into it is from a 1974 truck.
I was curious about the manifold from the Cherokee mounting tightly to the head. Also strange thing but my heads do not have the small gas port holes below the exhaust ports

Those ports started later on trucks. I had a 79 318 from a van that had those ports.

Yes my car is a 68 barracuda and the engine I will be putting into it is from a 1974 truck.
I was curious about the manifold from the Cherokee mounting tightly to the head. Also strange thing but my heads do not have the small gas port holes below the exhaust ports
68 Barracuda with 74 small block mopar should be no problem!! Now you need a 70's 340 driver's manifold.

Yes, I've located a guy that has 2 one is a 1972 he wants $250 for and the other is a 1968 that was cracked and then repaired (welded) he says the guy that welded it was very good and did a great job he wants $125 for that one.. Anyone know if there are any major differences between the 2?

-
Back