-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Low deck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Used 1970 Challenger 340 engine, complete six pack set-up, 3x2 Edelbrock intake, 3 well tuned Holley carbs, 1970 TA repro air cleaner lid, seal, base plate, proper carb linkages, performance cam, chrome Mopar valve covers. Will include just about everything carb to pan, including ignition, water pump, fuel pump and brackets. This is a complete running engine currently in my 1970 Challenger TA clone. Puts down over 300 HP to the rear wheels. Nice pump gas cruising motor with a noticeable idle and awesome acceleration. Intake manifold gasket possibly needed or bolts need to be re-sealed with permatex / RTV. I have not fixed this yet as I am pulling the entire motor in the next week or two. I can fix this for you once I pull the motor, not a big deal just want to disclose all that I know about it's condition. Reason for selling : Replacing this 340 with a big block that's original to my car at the end of the month. A new six pack set up with all of the accessories that I'm offering runs close to 2500 bucks alone. I will sell my entire running motor for $3000.

Item located near Sacramento, CA. Will not ship.

Edited due to carbs, air cleaner, 6-pack lines and linkages being taken off market. Edelbrock 340 six bbl intake still available as is a 340 motor. Would sell both for 1500. Items are near Sacramento, Ca. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back