340 Registry

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Im starting a registry for all 340 swingers. Please send me your info on your 69-71 340 Swingers to [email protected] .

A web site, Im using http://www.geocities.com/swinger340registry as a temporary site

The site will include,
A list of registered cars.
Casting number guide
Available options
Photo gallery
Dealership literature
A forum at www.340swinger.org

1) Year
2) trans,
3)floor or column
4)Numbers matching motor ?
5)Numbers matching trans ?
6) Rear gear
7) Original body color/current color
8 If vinyl top what color
9) Original interior color/current color
10)bench or buckets ?
11) Stripe color? stripe delete?
12) Your name
13) Your state
14) Your VIN-including the sequential number.
15) Build date ( if known )
16) Cars condition, restored, modified, race car, ect ?
17) Any special options from the factory?
18 Any "history" on your car? Build sheet, fender tag, window sticker ?
19) Photos of your cars exterior, interior and engine
20) Photo of fender tag,
21)scn of build sheet and window sticker

thanks Adam for your ambition. I just got on today and saw the previous posts.

Just came on lto this thread, sorry a little late. Thanks Adam for starting a new Registry but I have been compiling this info for the last 20 years. Myself along with Bob Talley started a Registry for all 1969 Darts. I have taken this over as Bob retired from his job years ago. Alan Miller and I collabborated on the 1967-69 GTS Registries years ago. Again, I have all this info. I personally have the 1970 Dart swinger 340 Registry and have all this info since 1984. I have found 1200 VIN's out of the 13,785 cars produced.

I have the info on the 1971 and 72 Dart swinger with the 340 engines from Canada, also

I have helped people restore their cars and find their old cars. Also have helped connect buyers and sellers.

I do not publish the info but will help anyone with one of these great cars.

visit <chryslerconvention.com> and follow the links

Thanks for your time.

Joel Cooper

Joel, I was aware of yours but wasnt sure if you still kept up with it. I will continue to collect info for my registry anyways. Mine will be made available on line. If you have any advice suggestions or questions drop me an email.

Ive added a few questions to the list.

thats a another great idea AdamR anyone know if there is a registry for
340 dusters and/or demons if not someone deff. should start one i just dont have the knowledge or i wud have awhile ago

Im not aware of a Duster or Demon Reg, but may later add Demons to mine.

I have 16 registered cars in 2 days including 3 sold vin tags they may later show up as rebodies ! Keep them coming !

Guys, I also would like Vins of cars you have sold, Parted, Junk what ever. Just let me know that you no longer own them.

I also have a lead on a few 71 and 72 Canadian 340 swingers.

I just got some great info on the 71 and 72 Canadian Dart 340 Swinger Specials.

Theres also supposedly a few Canadian built Duster Twisters with 340s n them.

Adam , I just sent you the info on my swinger for your registry.

Thanks for all the hard work you done getting this thing together.

Steve from PA.

I think you mentioned that you were considering a complete 340 car registry. Thats a great idea. If there is a way to expand the Swinger registry to inculde all factory 340 cars I bet it would get lots of attention. Let us know if you decide to do that. Good job so far!

I may at some point add other 340 cars, My idea is to start with the Swinger, then maybe add Demon/DartSport

Then I can consider 68-69 Barracuda/Cuda's
and 70-73 Dusters.

Adam,
The link to see the 69 cars is not activated that I can tell. Did you get my info??

George

George, I did get your info. Your car is lucky #7. They are in order of production.

I havent activated the links because that site will be replaced soon and Ive been having trouble with the site builder locking up my computer.

I may at some point add other 340 cars, My idea is to start with the Swinger, then maybe add Demon/DartSport

Then I can consider 68-69 Barracuda/Cuda's
and 70-73 Dusters.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:=P~=P~=P~ hopefully someday great job so far and thanks for the hard work

-
Back