[Found!] 340 Windage Tray (4) Small bolts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re nothing special unless there’s a personal preference. You can just grab some bolts and lock washers from the hardware store.

If going aftermarket use allen studs with thread locker and top lock nuts. Not "Nylocks" but "top locks" . Had several engines come here with the bolts in the pan. The tray was their rattle. Lock washers don't work on oval holes and do you ever see any lock washers in an engine? Never. The factory bolts had a domed spring washer. If reused must be used with thread locker.

106_0582.JPG

106_0584.JPG

Thanks for the info. Yes I know I could use just any bolts but I would prefer stock from the factory application. Thanks

maybe here Bulk Fasteners I probably have some of the originals but I am keeping them with the main cap bolts. If you can find the size you need I personally would n`t hesitate using some of the bolts from the AMK site with some thread locker but that`s just me.

Last edited:
I'll check the size of the original bolts and washers. What engine are you running? You should have no problem with the OEM bolt/washer combination as long as you torque them to the right value unless you are building a race motor and are shooting for overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back