340 with 302 cast head for pickup

-
I never personally cc'd a set of 302s, but I've read at least three members on here that did theirs and came up with < 60cc...that's why I used it as the chamber size. If they're bigger, say closer to 64cc, all the better. But I personally wouldn't want to use them unported on anything other than a near stock build. IMHO, any set of stock 318 heads with as much cam as he's using and that single plane manifold is a poor match...but, hey, it's not mine so...I'll stop.
OK, like I said, I have never personally cc'd them so just went with some info from FABO. And here is another FABO thread with 62 cc as being typical for the 302's.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=185489

From all the info that seems reliable, the chambers are rarely as small as advertised and not as small as the NHRA numbers which (as I understand it) is the minimum ever possible production number that everyone can shave their heads down to to equalize heads.

All pretty confusing as to what you really have unless you carefully do it yourself as has been suggested! Like the Edelbrock Performer heads my son and I cc'd yesterday; we get 63.5 to 64.2cc on 63 cc's advertised chambers. But we had some junk short reach plugs in them, and with the right long reach plugs, I bet we would have dropped 0.5 to 1 cc. I have read reports of 65 cc's a couple if times here for the same heads. Go figure why the difference....??

I just want the OP to get accurate info and to see how he can get accurate answers for himself on the CR.

OK, like I said, I have never personally cc'd them so just went with some info from FABO. And here is another FABO thread with 62 cc as being typical for the 302's. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=185489 From all the info that seems reliable, the chambers are rarely as small as advertised and not as small as the NHRA numbers which (as I understand it) is the minimum ever possible production number that everyone can shave their heads down to to equalize heads. All pretty confusing as to what you really have unless you carefully do it yourself as has been suggested! Like the Edelbrock Performer heads my son and I cc'd yesterday; we get 63.5 to 64.2cc on 63 cc's advertised chambers. But we had some junk short reach plugs in them, and with the right long reach plugs, I bet we would have dropped 0.5 to 1 cc. I have read reports of 65 cc's a couple if times here for the same heads. Go figure why the difference....?? I just want the OP to get accurate info and to see how he can get accurate answers for himself on the CR.

As do I...hence the reason I finally suggested he try out Karl's method and break out the burette and actually measure them, then calculate it. I never said I knew what the chambers measured out to be--only that I'd seen others on this site quote measured volumes below 60ccs...if that's wrong, the numbers I used are in error, and I'll cop to that...no worries on this end.

-
Back