-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba C

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This 340 has around 1,500 miles on it. Runs STRONG! Its a 72 block, .30 over bore,.10&.10 on the forged steel crank. Has 12.5 to 1 TRW pistons, file fit rings. 2.02 J heads with mild port and polish. has Comp Big Mutha Thumpr hydrolic flat tappet cam and lifters. Has MP valve springs good for .600 lift.Comes with the M-1 open intake and MP covers.Looking for $1,500 for it.Engine is still in my Dart...Will pull if soon as a deal is made.You are welcome to come by,hear it run and go for a ride!! Please PM. Thanks,Bubba

Attachments

• My phone pics 004.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 508
  • My phone pics 008.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 527
Crackedback, I hope the cat survived. Looks pretty high off the ground. If he did, I bet he wont try that again.

hey have you ever run it at the strip or had it dynoes, what kind of pistons are in it, has it got adjustable rockers, what kind of rods , hAS it been balanced, and can you run mix gas:blob:, thanks

Crackedback- I don't care about the cat...I keep looking left! Yessirree!

hey have you ever run it at the strip or had it dynoes, what kind of pistons are in it, has it got adjustable rockers, what kind of rods , hAS it been balanced, and can you run mix gas:blob:, thanks

Pistons are 12.to1 TRW. It is balanced. Has stock rods and stamped rockers but believe me its rowdy!!I run 114 or 110 fuel and timing at 48 degrees advance.The distributer is locked with no vaccum advance at all. I went to the track one time,made 1 pass. When I hit third the clutch blew and I coasted across the 1/4. It ran 13.2 at 105 mph. A833 4 speed with 3.73s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back