340john's surgery update

-

scatpack340

Reaction score
Hello to my FABO family. I feel I can call you all family after all the love and support you showed John and Denise in the charity auction. I wanted to update you on John's surgery. He had the muscle biopsy yesterday and the doctor took tissue samples from 3 muscles...so he is in ALOT of pain. He can't walk because of the cut on his leg. Denise asked me to help take care of him for a few days, so shipping out the auction items will be delayed a few days. Hope you all understand.

Best wishes to John for a speedy and thorough recovery! We're all pullin' for ya John ... hang in there and get back on your feet soon.

Thanks for the update scatpack! Keep us posted.

Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well for John and Denise.

Shipping out of any auction items is small potatoes. We're all happy that you are able to take the time to help a friend. If there is anything that any of us can do just ask. I'm sure that there is someone here that can do whatever is needed.

Give them our best, and God bless.

Thank you for this update, and all you have dun for our friends John and his wife:happy10:
and thank you comoxian Mark 8) I would like to X2 your post to them :read2:

Glad to see you got your priorities straight. Glad John has a friend like you.

Thanks for letting us know. Give John our best and take good care of him. Everyone should have a friend like you :) :angel2:

Thanks for the update and also for being a great friend to John and his family! I am sure that it means alot to them. Matt

Prayers sent for John and his family and all of the people who are helping him and his family out through this difficult period.

Best of wishes and prayers to all three of you. Any idea of how much we raised for them? and is there any thing else we can do?

I saw an update today from John on the "sticky" auction thread, he's in a wheelchair and working on the items as his strength allows. Compared to what he's going thru, waiting for our stuff is not a big deal. Let's keep the prayers coming!!

Keep the faith John, very glad to see some posts from you today, and that cool photo you added to your 'bringing back memories' thread.

Has there been new info on your condition yet John? In our Prayers!

Thank you all for your concern. I went back to the doctor last tuesday to get the results of the biopsy. I was told by the dr. that the lab was still studying the samples because they wanted to make double sure of the findings before they shared them with me. Of course I am fearing the worse, especially since the muscle pain is getting worse everyday. As for Mark, He he nursing his mother in law back to health...she had a heart attack last week. He left for Alabama as soon as he heard, poor guy hasn't had a break. He's been taken care of people for a month now.

Thank you all for your concern. I went back to the doctor last tuesday to get the results of the biopsy. I was told by the dr. that the lab was still studying the samples because they wanted to make double sure of the findings before they shared them with me. Of course I am fearing the worse, especially since the muscle pain is getting worse everyday. As for Mark, He he nursing his mother in law back to health...she had a heart attack last week. He left for Alabama as soon as he heard, poor guy hasn't had a break. He's been taken care of people for a month now.

Any results back yet?????

-
Back