-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for late fall of 69-April 1st 1970. Dual field, single pulley roundback.

Anyone have something squirreled away they can share with a fellow who is down on his luck trying to find one for a high level resto?

Looking for late fall of 69-April 1st 1970. Dual field, single pulley roundback.

Anyone have something squirreled away they can share with a fellow who is down on his luck trying to find one for a high level resto?
I have 15 or 16 but they are all reman's so the numbers may be blasted off. I'll check tuesday when I get back in town. I think I saw one with a similar part number last week when I was getting things together for Carlisle. You may want to check with Dixie Restorations in NC. They seem to have all the numbers matching stuff.

It is ALL about the numbers. If you are down on your luck, i am sure a 171 will do just fine.

I have 15 or 16 but they are all reman's so the numbers may be blasted off. I'll check tuesday when I get back in town. I think I saw one with a similar part number last week when I was getting things together for Carlisle. You may want to check with Dixie Restorations in NC. They seem to have all the numbers matching stuff.

Let me know. Need a core and a price shipped to 04401

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back